How to make your reservation
Reserve your room at the Grand Geneva Resort now! Rooms in the Grand Geneva Lodge are luxurious and close to the action. The Timber Ridge features two-bedroom suites (Sleeps six, share with friends!) and has an indoor waterpark for the kids. Both are on the Grand Geneva property and a shuttle runs between them.
- Room Rates range from $155 per night to $209 per night for a executive suite. (Lower cost rooms disappear quickly).
- Amazing one and two-bedroom villas are also offered from $159 to $289 per night.
- The discounted rate has a two-night minimum stay requirement.
- A non-refundable deposit of $75 will be needed when you place your reservation.
- Credit Cards will be charged the remaining balance one month before the conference (mid-October), at which time the entire balance becomes non-refundable.
Reserve online with the links below. They will take you directly to the hotel reservation page already set up with the discounted pricing for McHenry’s Soberfest.
Rooms are available from Thursday through Sunday, the weekend of the conference. Be sure to set the check-in and check-out dates for every night you expect to be there.
If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us using the Contact Form with any questions!
Reserve by Phone
You may make your reservations by calling 855-833-5345. If you will not be making a reservation with a credit card, you may call in and then have 14 days to mail in your room deposit. Please tell the reservations desk that you are with “Soberfest” to ensure that you get the reduced room rate.
The discounted rate has a two-night minimum stay requirement.
Click for directions.
The Grand Geneva Resort and
Timber Ridge Lodge and Waterpark
7036 Grand Geneva Way
Lake Geneva, WI 53147